Principles: Good faith, trust, confidentiality, professionalism;
Legal framework: Law no. 329/2003 regarding carrying out the profession of private investigator, Law no. 353/2004 for changing and completing Law no. 329/2003 regarding carrying out the profession of private investigator, Government’s Decision no. 1666/2004 regarding the norms of applying Law no. 329/2003 regarding carrying out the profession of private investigator, Ministry of Internal Affairs’ Order no. 492/2005 regarding the way of issuance, the form and the content of the private investigator’s ID.
Legal documents for Operation:
- License no. 000005/2005 (359785/2005)
- Private Investigator professional certificate no. 0001/2005;
- Data controller code: 5192
Experience: Over 10 years
Professional training: Conferences and professional training courses organized by ANDR (Romanian National Association of Detectives), Senior graduate of International Summer School of the Romanian National Association of Detectives, private investigators’ domestic and international congresses and conferences, Executive Director – Top Police officer placed on reserve, specialist in preventing the economic frauds and in investigations.
Standards: services at IKD European standards.
- The Romanian National Association of Detectives (A.N.D.R.);
- Affiliation to European Federation of Detectives (I.K.D);
- Galati Mediators Association (A.M.G);
- Galati Small and Medium Sized Enterprises’ Patronage (P.I.M.M.G);
- International Police Association (IPA).
Protocols: Houses and law firms, commercial companies’ liquidators, notaries public.
2013-2014 Project: Galati – the pole of private investigation work.